Job Type: Full time
Job Status: Current
- You have a can-do will-do attitude, thrive on challenges and work to tight deadlines.
- You work with engineers, sales, service and production staff.
- You have a hands-on, practical approach and bring a sharp mind to problem solving.
- You can think outside the square and are not afraid to ask questions.
You probably have a background in mechanical, electronics or mechatronic engineering. You will be working across these disciplines and fill any skill gaps on-the-job.
This is a fantastic opportunity to forge your own success and advance into a position of leadership. You can develop your career in many directions within Syft Technologies and opportunities to work with off-shore customers exist.
Key aspects to the Role:
- Right attitude and good communicator
- Takes initiative and can work unsupervised
- Good all-round skills in both mechanical and electrical area
- Keen to learn with an enquiring mind.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Willing to meet tight deadlines and achieve job completion even in difficult circumstances
- Has a BSc, BE or similar degree
- Is proactive and looks for improvements
- Works in Production and Engineering.
This is a full time role, located at Syft Technologies office in Christchurch
How to Apply
To apply, please go to http://www.syft.com/careers/graduate-engineer/ or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.