The Board is responsible for the overall corporate governance of the Company. The Board monitors the operational and financial position and performance of the Company and oversees its business strategy including approving the strategic goals of the Company. The Board is committed to maximising performance, generating appropriate levels of Shareholder value and financial return, and sustaining the growth and successor the Company.
In conducting business, the Board’s objective is to ensure that the Company is properly managed to protect and enhance Shareholder interests, and that the Company, its Directors, officers and employees operate in an appropriate environment of corporate governance. Accordingly, the Board has created a framework for managing the Company including adopting relevant internal controls, risk management processes and corporate governance policies and practices which it believes are appropriate for the Company’s business and which are designed to promote the responsible management and conduct of the Company.
The PVL Board is committed to upholding the highest levels of corporate governance and fully subscribes to the Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations published by the ASX Corporate Governance Council in order to promote investor confidence in the Company and within the broader market. PVL's Corporate Governance Statement is attached below.
Corporate Governance Framework
- Corporate Governance Statement (at 30 June 2018)
- Governance Framework
- Role and Composition of the Board
- Role, Skills and Attributes of the Chairman
- Role and Skills of Individual Directors
- Role of the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
- Board Evaluation and Renewal Policy
- Director's Letter of Appointment Template
- Non Executive Director Skills and Experience Requirements
Board Committee Charters
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter
- Corporate Governance and Nomination Committee Charter
- Human Resources and Remuneration Committee Charter
- Internal Audit Charter
- Board Committee Standing Procedures