powerHouse’s key criteria for investment are high tech companies with:
- a clearly defined niche within a fast-growing market;
- a sufficiently large market opportunity;
- potential to become market leader;
- proprietary technology or other strong barriers to market entry;
- a fitting company valuation with respect to risk/reward.
In addition, as an early stage investor we are seeking businesses where:
- The aggregate of capital and reserves of, and loans made by shareholders of the issuer, to the company does not exceed $10M; and
- The company is seeking to raise no more than $5M.
If powerHouse considers that your business might be eligible for investment then it will provide you with a registered business information pack to complete and return to us. powerHouse may accept or decline a business’s application for registration at its absolute discretion.